HOW TO FINANCE YOUR INSPIRE ROOF.
Got good credit? Install your new Inspire roof with low-interest financing from LightStream.
As a full-service provider, Inspire starts by helping you find the best financing solution for your project.
Our financing partner LightStream is a division of SunTrust Bank, and the nation’s premier online consumer lender. When you have good credit, it’s a fast and refreshingly simple process to get a LightStream loan for all elements of your Inspire project.
Same-day funding is available 1 if you’re eager to get your project going, and LightStream is so confident in their low rates, they will even beat any competitor’s qualifying rate 2.
You can use the proceeds of your LightStream loan to pay for every aspect of your Inspire project, including design, materials, equipment, labor — even repair and maintenance.
Here’s what you can expect from LightStream:
• Flexible loan terms, from 24 to 84 months*
• Loan amounts from $5,000 to $100,000
• No fees
• A quick response during business hours
• Funds wired directly to your account
• Joint applications accepted
• Available in all 50 states
"We applied for a loan for a new roof and home repairs today at 11:30 a.m. At 1:30 p.m., we had our approval and the money was deposited the next day! The interest rate was great and we couldn’t be happier!! Thanks so much!"
— B. G. from Middlesboro, KY
1. You can fund your loan today if today is a banking business day, your application is approved, and you complete the following steps by 2:30 p.m. Eastern time: (1) review and electronically sign your loan agreement; (2) provide us with your funding preferences and relevant banking information; and (3) complete the final verification process.
2. We are so confident in the competitiveness of our interest rates that we will beat an interest rate (APR) presented by any other lender by .10 percentage points, if the other lender’s rate meets the terms and conditions described below:
• The lender’s interest rate (APR) must not be supported by any third-party arrangements such as vehicle manufacturer subvention payments (with rates as low as 0.0% APR), other manufacturer discounts, rate buy-downs by car-buying services, or any other similar third-party subsidized rate offerings.
• The lender’s interest rate offer must be generally available to all of its customers that share a similar credit risk profile (so that employee discount programs or other special, limited lending programs would not qualify)
• LightStream will offer a rate that is .10 percentage points below the specific rate offered by a competing lender
• The interest rate (APR) must be for the same loan amount, loan term, loan purpose and payment method (auto debit or invoice) that are being offered by LightStream. The offer applies to fixed-rate loans only. Variable-rate loans do not qualify.
• You need to be approved for the other lender’s interest rate (APR)
• If requested by us, you will need to supply LightStream with evidence, to its satisfaction, that the other lender’s interest rate (APR) meets the Rate Beat program terms and conditions described here. This could include an approval letter, loan document containing the APR, or other documentation that LightStream finds sufficient.
• This offer expires if the terms and conditions are not satisfied prior to 2 p.m. Eastern time on the business day prior to loan funding.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
*All loans are subject to credit approval by LightStream. If approved, your APR will be based on loan purpose, amount, term and your credit profile. Conditions and limitations apply. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. ©2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, and LightStream are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Lending services provided by SunTrust Bank, member FDIC.