Ask about obtaining a FREE sample tile today and see for yourself why more and more people are turning to synthetic slate!
Depending on lighting conditions, our roof tiles will reflect varying levels of color intensity. Actual colors may vary from those shown on the screen.
Inspire Roofing tiles molds are an exact replica of quality natural roofing slates. Stone clevage and unique edges are replicated exactly under intense pressure when manufacturing our durable roofing slates and shingles.
Classic Mixed Colors
CLASSIC SLATE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6"; 6 1/2"; 7" and 7 1/2" Exposure options
- 1/4" thick slate
- Non-repeating, staggered or straight application
- True authentic slate colors to choose from
- Chipped edges and rich textures create the most realistic look in the industry
- Low-maintenance with maximum durability
- 110 MPH wind protection
- Class A and Class C Fire rating
- Class 4 Impact rating
CLASSIC SLATE APPLICATIONS
- Homes looking for a natural slate roof
- Residential & commercial
- Homes where there is a threat of hail or fire
- When you want the look of natural slate, but not the weight
Slate Roof Tiles
Natural slate roofing was installations date back to 1287 in North Wales, England. Due to its extreme durability against weather and fire, only the wealthy could Install slate on their castles and churches. As it was in that time, and today, natural slate stone roofs are very time consuming and expensive to install. In the U.S. slate roofs were first introduced in the 1600’s around the Boston and Philadelphia regions and it wasn’t until the first U.S. quarry opened in Pennsylvania that slate became more available for local use. These quarries have long since closed, and todays natural stone slate roofing comes mainly from China and Spain.
Inspire Natural Slate is an exact shaped replica of natural 3/8 stone slate roofing. Unlike natural stone slate, Inspire Classic slate is made in America, very easy to install, and offers a 50 year limited lifetime limited.