Inspire Roofing tiles molds are an exact replica of quality natural roofing slates. Stone clevage and unique edges are replicated exactly under intense pressure when manufacturing our durable roofing slates and shingles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 9 1/4" & 10 1/4" Exposure options
- Non-repeating; staggered or straight application
- Bundles pre-sorted for color and shade width variations
- Class A or Class C Fire Rating
- Class 4 Impact Rating
- 110 MPH Wind Uplift Rating
- Homes looking for a natural shake roof
- Residential & commercial
- Homes in areas of hail and fire storms
- When you want the look of shake, without the hassels
Comparing our synthetic shake roofing to real wood shakes
Composite shake shingles are dimensionally stable, while natural wood shake shingles are not. Natural wood roof shingles lifespan is greatly affected by daily temperature and humitity fluctuations, while an Inspire shake shigle roof is not. Our composite shake shingles deliver the look of a natural wood shake shingle roof without any of the drawbacks.