If you seek the natural beauty of slate roofing, without the weight, Aledora™ Slate was made for you. Additionally, inatallation times and our synthetic slate roof cost is significantly less than natural stone slate rofing. Aledora roofing slate incorporates the the finest aesthetics and craftsmanship available in the synthetic slate industry, by providing a hand-cut slate appearance for a fraction of the cost and weight. Like all Inspire Roofing Products, Aledora also delivers Class A Fire Rating, Class 4 Hail Impact Rating, 110-MPH Wind Uplift Rating, and a 50 year Limited Lifetime Warranty that will protect your top investment for many years to come.
Aledora's defined crisp edges with multiple colors integrated into every slate roof tile show variations that naturally mimic slates hues and shadow variances. Each of our slate roof tiles is uniquely beautiful, so no two roofs are identical. Aledora’s light weight makes for easy installation and can be installed on roof slopes 3:12 and greater. Aledora S-Series is 18" long and 12" wide (1/2" thick) with a max exposure of 8". Each 12" slate roof tile weights about 1.25 lbs. Aledora V-Series is made up of four different widths of 6", 8", 10", and 12" tiles.
Depending on light conditions, our roofing will reflect different amounts of color intensity. Actual colors may vary from those shown on the screen.
Realistic Replication & Authentic Looks
Inspire Roofing tiles molds are an exact replica of quality natural roofing slates. Stone clevage and unique edges are replicated exactly under intense pressure when manufacturing our durable roofing slate and shake roof tiles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aledora Solid Colors
Aledora Mixed Colors
Aledora Slate Features and Benefits
- Available in S-Series (12" tiles) or V-Series (Presorted into 6"; 8"; 10"; 12" tile widths)
- 1/2" thick profile casts deep shadows
- Non-repeating staggered or straight application
- True authentic slate colors to choose from
- Sharp edges and rich texture creates the most realistic look in the industry
- Low maintenance with maximum durability
- Class A or Class C Fire Rating
- Class 4 Impact Rating
- 110 MPH Wind Uplift Protection
- Inspire Roofing Products provides Technical Bulletins for certain roofing applications
- Inspire offers custom mixes that feature a variety of beautifully balanced color
- Homeowner Insurance discounts through State Farm Insurance Company
- Homes looking for a natural slate roof
- Residential or commercial
- Homes where there are threats of hail storms and fire
- When you want the look of natural slate, but not the weight
- When you want a material that looks better than slate, and costs less!