Engineered Slate & Shake Roofing Systems
- Inspire Roofing tiles molds are an exact replica of quality natural roofing slates. Stone clevage and unique edges are replicated exactly under intense pressure when manufacturing our durable roofing slates and shingles.
- Inspire Roofing Products has Specification listing with ARCAT, to include CAD drawings and BIM Modeling
- Inspire Roofing Products provides Technical Bulletins for certain roofing applications
- Inspire offers custom mixes that feature a variety of beautifully balanced color
- Homeowner Insurance discounts through State Farm Insurance Company
Inspire composite shake roofing mimics natural Cedar wood split shake roofing. Unlike natural wood shake, Inspire roofing shake will not split, bend, warp, catch on fire, or blow off!
Natural split wood shakes are tapered in thickness and manufactured from western red cedar, cypress, pine and redwood trees. Cedar shakes and cedar shingles are available pressure treated with fire retardants and chemical preservatives for increased fire resistance, and to prevent premature rot and decay. Natural wood shake roofing is prone to insect damage and has a shortened lifespan in humid environments.
Many insurance companies will not insure wood shake roofing as it is a fire hazard. If installed over a specialized underlayment, Inspire roofing can be rated with Class-A fire resistance, which usually results in insurance savings.